Among the most generous billionaires across the globe, Pat Gelsinger is an American Engineering pioneer and Philanthropist who has served as the CEO of VMware since September 2012.
Recently, according to various reports, Pat Gelsinger is set to replace Intel CEO Bob Swan as the CEO of the company. Before, he has also enjoyed a long and successful career with Intel. Moreover, he was also President and Chief Operating Officer, EMC Information Infrastructure Products at EMC.
10 Facts About Pat Gelsinger
- As per our researches, Pat Gelsinger was born as Patrick Paul Gelsinger in the year 1962. Thus, he is 59 years of age as of now. However, we’re unknown about his actual birthday.
- Born and raised in Pennsylvania, US, Pat Gelsinger is an American much more than a mere philanthropist.
- So far now, Pat Gelsinger’s bio has made its place on Wikipedia bio. However, much information about his bio is yet to be included on the Wiki page.
- Prior to this CEO career, he has written Balancing Your Family, Faith, & Work. Also, he has co-written Programming the 80836.
- Presently, Pat Gelsinger is available on Twitter since August 2015. As of now, he has 29.6k followers and 76 followings.
- CRN claims that Intel Ceo Bob Swan is set to be replaced by VMware’s Pat Gelsinger. In fact, he is set to become the semiconductor giant’s eight CEO in the company’s 52 years history.
- As seen in his Twitter bio, he is a proud grandfather. And, he follows Christianity as his religion.
- Pat Gelsinger is happily married to his wife Linda. He and his wife enjoy a home in Oregon, one in California, and a vacation home located in Oregon. They have four children together: Elizabeth, Josiah, Nathan, and Micah.
- Coming on to his family, he was born to a father who was a farmer. But, there is no actual identity about his parents. Also, we’re unknown regarding his siblings.
- While discussing how bountiful he is, the business personality must have already collected a hefty sum of money through is one of the successful careers. However, Pat Gelsinger’s actual net worth and salary is still under investigation as of 2021.