Before you use our new web check-in facility, please read the following conditions and indicate your agreement.
Who Can Use Web Check-In?
Web check-in is available to all Lion passengers unless indicated otherwise (see below) who have access to a printer from their internet connection.
Who Cannot Use Web Check-In?
Passenger with the following special requirements can NOT use web check-in and should go directly to a Thai Lion check-in counter upon arrival at their departure airport 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.
- Infants and unaccompanied minors
- Elderly/ Infirm or passengers requiring a wheelchair
- Those with sensory impairments, travelling with carriers or medical conditions that require pre-notification to Lion Air before travel is undertaken
- Pregnant Passengers
- Those travelling with guide dogs/ assistance dogs
- Those wishing to transport firearms
- Prisoners/ Detainees travelling with escorts
If you are in any doubt about whether you or one of your party are eligible to web check-in service, please contact Lion Air Customer Service Centre for assistance ( Tel. (66)2-529-9999)
When to Check In?
- Web check-in opens 24 hours before the scheduled time of departure.
- Web check-in closes 4 hours prior to the flight departure time.
PLEASE NOTE: Web check-in passengers should allow sufficient time to drop off check-in baggage (if required) and pass through security screening. Failure to be present at the boarding gate 30 minutes before scheduled time of departure may result in offloading of passenger and baggage as well as forfeiture of fare.
If you are checking in baggage
PLEASE NOTE: You can use the web check-in service if you have baggage for the hold of the aircraft, BUT upon arrival at your departure airport you must still go to the Lion check-in Counter to check in your baggage. Excess baggage fees will also be charged if the checked baggage exceeds 10kg for domestic route and exceeds 20kg for international route.
Please print out your boarding pass and ID card (for domestic flights) or passport (for international flights) ready to present at the counter. Flight closure occurs 30 minutes prior to departure so please ensure you allow adequate time to drop off checked-in baggage
* In case of any passengers unable to print out boarding pass by your own, please contact to print out at Thai Lion Air's counter at least 45 minutes before schedule time of departure. All passengers are required to show Identification for travelling. Identification card/documents must contain clear information and photo of the holder. Thai Lion Air preserves the right to deny boarding. However, each circumstance depends on rules and regulations of the Airports.
Hand/ Cabin Baggage Allowance
Passengers are allowed to carry luggage only 1 (one) piece with a maximum of weight 7 (seven) kg, and maximum dimension of 40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm and a bag of personal items for use during the trip (personal items)
Checking in baggage which exceeds from Baggage Allowance will be charged on a per Kgs at the boarding gate.
DANGEROUS GOODS NOT TO BE TAKEN ON BOARD WHETHER AS CHECKED BAGGAGE OR CABIN BAGGAGE
For safety reasons, the following types of restricted articles are examples of articles which must not be carried in your baggage or on your person. If you have any doubt about what you may carry please request more information from Lion Air before you travel.
- Compressed gases e.g. refrigerants, flammable and poisonous gases such as butane and aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives e.g. acids, alkaline, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives munitions, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids and solids e.g. lighter or heating fuel, MATCHES, paints and articles easily ignited.
- Infectious substances e.g. live virus substances.
- Radioactive materials and all poisons e.g. insecticides and weed killers.
NON-PERMITTED OBJECTS IN HAND/ CABIN BAGGAGE
The passenger is not permitted to carry in his/her cabin baggage or on his/her person sharp objects such as nail files, scissors, letter openers, pocket knives, etc. Such items must be placed in checked baggage only.
CHANGES TO FLIGHT AFTER WEB CHECK IN
Once you have checked in on the web, you can only make changes to your flight through our Customer Service Centre (Tel. (66)2-529-9999). Please note that applicable fare upgrade / admin fees may apply for changes made.