On their way back home during the spring break, Darry and Patricia Jenner witness a mysterious person dumping something down a tunnel. Deciding to discover what was dumped down there, Darry discovers a huge disturbing hideout full of modified bodies. Darry and Patricia set off to get help, unaware that the individual is now aware of who has been down the tunnel. Darry and Patricia soon realizes that their pursuer is not just a mysterious person, but something even more horrifying, who has more in store than they could possibly imagine. Written by FilmFanUK
On this road in the middle of nowhere evil has found the perfect place to hide. It has a face. It has a home. And worst of all it has a plan.See more »
Did You Know?
According to Justin Long, his stream of urine as Darry and Trish stop by the road to pee was real and not faked for the shot.See more
From the outside, the pipe that Darry and Trish are looking into is fixed at a very steep incline, but from the inside it appears level.See more
: She did lose her head that night, Trish, and you wanna know what he did for her? He sewed it back on.See more
Will Hasenzahl is credited as 'Office with Hole in Chest', and not 'Officer with Hole in Chest'See more
Special Edition DVD contains a supplemental section featuring numerous scenes that were deleted or shortened. They include:
- Slightly altered opening scene; also includes some additional dialogue in which the kids talk about their mother.
- A longer sequence the Creeper eating the tongue (which was originally trimmed to avoid an "NC-17" rating).
- The initial scene inside the church basement is slightly extended.
- Longer sequence inside the car on the way to the diner.
- Longer strip-a-cop sequence.
- The scene where the Creeper attacks the kids in the road (after killing the Cat Lady) is slightly extended.
- Longer phone call home.
- Longer sequence of the Creeper entering the police station.
- An alternate ending in which the final shot in the theatrical ending was more of a subtle insinuation that a graphic display of what happened.
Referenced inHigh Tension
Written byHarry Warren
Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Performed byPaul Whiteman
and his Swing Wing
Appears courtesy of Pavilion Records-Topaz LabelSee more
3 January 2002 (Germany)See more »
Also Known As:
Jeepers Creepers - Es ist angerichtetSee more »
Opening Weekend USA:$13,106,108, 2 September 2001
Cumulative Worldwide Gross:$59,371,303 See more on IMDbPro »
Aspect Ratio:1.85 : 1
Seefull technical specs